Los Angeles and Ventura County | Unbundled Legal Services | Premarital Agreements
Contemplating Marriage or Divorce | Los Angeles | Ventura | Woodland Hills
The focus of our practice is exclusively on family law. We assist lawyers who don't practice family law and other professionals who are contemplating or going through a divorce in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. We also prepare and negotiate Prenuptial Agreements for people contemplating marriage.
We educate our clients about the issues they are facing, counsel them, and provide them the resources to empower them to be the masters rather than victims of their situations, and to get the best results in their cases.
Contact Donald F. Conviser at Warner Center Law Offices to learn how we can empower you.
“I am extremely happy with the outcome in my case. In this day and age, when attorneys are branded as cynical and callous, I am pleased to say that you bring dignity and integrity to the legal field. I would recommend your services to anyone in need of legal assistance. You have exceeded my expectations and have defined for me what legal representation should be. You are a ‘Top Gun’ in the family law field.” - DNC
Donald F. Conviser has practiced family law in Los Angeles and Ventura counties for over 40 years. He offers skilled, knowledgeable and effective representation in all divorce and family law practice areas:
- Prenuptial Agreements: We prepare Prenuptial Agreements for people whose assets and income would be at risk in a divorce, and we negotiate favorable terms in a Prenuptial Agreement for the person who receives the proposed Prenuptial Agreement from his or her fiance's lawyer.
- Unbundled Legal Services: We provide you consultation services and assistance including advice, counseling, strategizing, document review or preparation, and other services, to suit your desires and needs when you choose to represent yourself in your case and avoid the cost of ongoing legal representation.
- We assist you in preparing your Petition.
- We assist you in preparing your Response to the Petition.
- We assist you in properly preparing your Income and Expense Declaration.
- We assist you in properly preparing your Schedule of Assets and Debts.
- We assist you in preparing your Declarations of Disclosure.
- We assist you in propounding Interrogatories.
- We assist you in responding or objecting to interrogatories.
- We assist you in propounding Requests for Admissions.
- We assist you in preparing your responses to Requests for Admissions.
- We assist you in propounding Demands to Produce Documents.
- We assist you in responding to Demands to Produce Documents.
- We assist you in preparing meet-and-confer letters.
- We assist you in preparing Motions for Protective Orders.
- We assist you in preparing Discovery Motions.
- We assist you in preparing your Responses to Discovery Motions.
- We assist you in preparing RFOs or other Motions.
- We assist you in responding to RFOs or other Motions.
- We assist you in preparing your testimony for hearings or trial.
- We assist you in preparing witnesses to testify.
- We assist you in planning your case.
- Limited Scope Representation: We can refer you to Limited Scope Attorneys to provide you legal representation in specific areas that you feel that you cannot effectively handle by yourself when you need expert assistance in those areas but wish to represent yourself in the balance of your case and minimize your litigation expenditures.
- Full Service Representation: We can refer you to Full Scope Attorneys to represent you in all aspects of your case from start to finish.
- Family law – dissolution of marriage - divorce: We work tenaciously on behalf of our clients’ interests and always look for creative solutions to their family law and divorce problems.
- Child custody - visitation: Depending on your objectives, we can advise you how to fight for your right for custody, maximize your visitation time or pursue other options that are in the best interests of your children.
- Child support: child support is determined by state guidelines which take into account each parent’s income and the parents’ time-share of their children. Modifications may be sought when circumstances change.
- Spousal support – modifications: Temporary spousal support follows county guidelines. Trial or Permanent spousal support is based on many factors including the marital standard of living and the duration of the marriage. Modifications may be sought when circumstances change.
- Property division: The division of assets and debts can be a complex and highly contentious matter. We know how to guide you to present the facts in your favor.
- Prenuptial agreements: Anyone with significant assets or income who is contemplating marriage should have a prenuptial agreement prepared by an experienced family law attorney. It can make a significant difference. Half of California marriages don’t work out. We can draft, negotiate, advise you on, and revise any Prenuptial Agreement until it is mutually acceptable.
- Nonmarital dissolution: Individuals in a nonmarital relationship may have legal rights when their relationship ends. We can advise and assist you with a Nonmarital Dissolution.
- Establishing or contesting Paternity: We advise fathers or mothers how to prosecute or oppose paternity cases, how to establish or oppose paternity, and how to seek or oppose requests for child support, custody, visitation rights and attorney's fees. We also advise claimed fathers how to oppose wrongful paternity lawsuits and unreasonable child support demands.
- Domestic Violence - Civil Harassment: Abusive relationships and domestic violence harm your physical or mental well-being. Being wrongfully accused of such abuse can be destructive to your life. Contact Donald F. Conviser to discuss your options and put an end to the abuse or false accusations.
Whatever your Family Law or Divorce concerns, Warner Center Law Offices’ Divorce and Family Law attorney, Donald F. Conviser, would be happy to discuss your matter with you. Contact us by phone at 818.880.8990 or 888.616.0659 or e-mail today.
Offering a Powerful, Efficient, Successful Approach to Divorce. E-mail us or Call 818.880.8990 or 888.616.0659 | Free telephone consultation.